The small cemetery situated on section 3092 originally belonged to the Weslyan Methodists from the Gawler circuit. The chapel was built in 1857 on land originally owned by Thomas Williams. The church was demolished in 1902. The chapel served the needs of the small settlement on the Little Para around the Old Spot hotel.
Amongst the burials are members of the Goodman family, Watts and Williams families. The first burial recorded was that of Lydia Tippett aged 4 months on the 2 October 1860. Remains of the Williams family underground burial vault can still be seen.
The land that once held the chapel is now part of the housing estate and the cemetery incorporated into a park. No legible headstones remain.
Burial register is held at Uniting Church offices.