Originally owned by Oliver Ragless by leased to James Lindsay who eventually purchased the land. Section 4131 (124 acres) and 4136 (120 acres). In May 1898 the property was purchased by Alice Ann Magor who leased it for four years to John William Worden. Samuel Clarence Rowe Magor brought the property in April 1923. Since then there were several owners form that time, Ernest Graham purchased it in 1930, Harold George and Ronald Frank Andrews (1936), Bernhard Hugo, Ronald and Geoffrey Graeber (1951). In 1968, the property was transferred to Alfred James Crabb who had Tudor Vale Horse stud until the mid 1990's. The stud was named ‘Tudor Vale’ after its founding stallion. The stud was located at Smithfield for 60 years until 1995 when the suburbia sprawl forced the family to sell up. They had 97 hectares of vacant land near Curtis Road and Andrews road has been swallowed up by market gardens, housing and golf course.